X

Angel/Demon Eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel/Demon Eyes

So I was wondering if anyone has ever done the angel/demon eye mod to their Kat? I searched and Someone made mention sweet lou might have, and Seabeefester had done it, but i don't think he is active on here anymore. I want to do it but not sure how to go about it. Would it be terrribly hard?
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

what mod is that my first time hearing about this mod
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

I have saw AngelEyez on other sport bikes and cars, never on a kat though, i'm sure it could be done...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

It's where ther is a holo of red or blue around your headlights. They make them specifically for other sport bikes, but no the katana.

Here in example:

And actually while searchign i found this awesome how to.

and

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

I think i might try this, on an extra headlight assembly though, since you ahve to bake it.
        Last edited by Ulshy55; 07-11-2008, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulshy55 View Post
          It's where ther is a holo of red or blue around your headlights. They make them specifically for other sport bikes, but no the katana.

Here in example:

And actually while searchign i found this awesome how to.

and

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

I think i might try this, on an extra headlight assembly though, since you ahve to bake it.
          first time for me seeing angel eyes on a bike looks good
          sigpicAllan

Comment

I've seen angel eyes for an R6 but not for a Katana, thats a mod you would have to do, but I'm sure you can.

Comment

Yeah, i decided I'm gonna do it, I just need an extra Headlight assembly just in case i ruin it in the oven. It's gonna be a winter project most likely, but it's gonna look bad@ss when it's done!

Comment

I put 2 Leds under each on my bulbs. And it looks good.

Attached Files
                sigpic
                Update Jul 11 2014
                Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Nice how-to you found Ulshy. May give this a go some year when im bored.
                  Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
                  www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

That does look good rockstar, but i think i'm gonna go for the eye thing. I think it might look better, and honestly i look forward to the challenge of doin it.... no matter how frustrating it might be : )

Comment

That does look good rockstar, but i think i'm gonna go for the eye thing. I think it might look better, and honestly i look forward to the challenge of doin it.... no matter how frustrating it might be : )
                      dare to be different thats what mods are all about being original
                      sigpicAllan

Comment

I agree. Go for it man. I was throwing out my thing. The good thing part about my setup is that when the light are on the red isn't even noticable. Specially being my color is red. Help with cops
                        sigpic
                        Update Jul 11 2014
                        Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

I'm currently tryingto get a hold of a headlight assembly for a 98+ Kat too. Anyone have a spare or know wher ei can get one?

I checked ebay, but didn't find any.

Comment

I'm currently tryingto get a hold of a headlight assembly for a 98+ Kat too. Anyone have a spare or know wher ei can get one?

I checked ebay, but didn't find any.
                            check with Arsenic he might have one
                            sigpicAllan

Comment

Did you ever get the angel eyes started ?

Comment

Working...
                              X